Our relationship with our canine companions can be a window into how we relate to the world around us.
It's up to us to pay attention.
Enhancing the Relationship
Training the Canine
Supporting your Dog
I have spent more than a decade carefully studying the relationship between a dog’s behavior and his/her environment. Working together, we will identify behavioral issues exhibited by your dog, establish environmental root causes and use a holistic approach to educate and train both you and your dog in order to reach the desired goals.
How I can Help You:
- Relief and management strategies
- Emotional support & coaching techniques
- Compassionate and empathetic listening skills
- Engaged teaching style
- A reduction in miscommunication between you and your dog
- A better understanding of what your dog needs
- Personalized training plans for your success & your dog's behavioral needs
- Scientific, evidence-based, force-free training techniques
- Fun training exercises to motivate you & your dog
My innovative approach is called Human-Canine Behavior Connection (HCBC). The pet parent and dog work together, learning from one another and transforming at the same time!
Phase One: Training You
- Understanding your dog's behavior and their relationship to the world
- Understanding what your dog is communicating
Phase Two: Enhancing the Relationship
- Understanding your response to your dog's behavior
- Introducing relationship building principles to enhance your training and connection
Phase Three: Training the Dog
- Implementing management strategies to support your dog’s behavior
- Introducing force-free training & behavior modification techniques
Human-Canine Behavior Connection
During my career, I have learned a lot about our canine companions; however, I couldn’t help but notice the other end of the leash. I have been witness to many people learning about themselves and expanding as individuals through the training and behavior modification process and the relationship with their dog.
It’s uncommon for people to think of dog training as an opportunity for personal development; however, the relationship with your dog is the perfect, safe space to start navigating who you are in all relationships.
Our relationship with our canine companions is a window into how we relate to the world around us. It gives us insight into what holds us back and shows us where we can expand & connect in our own lives and in all relationships.
This innovative personal development approach is designed to help you cultivate awareness and intimacy in all relationships, including the relationship with your dog, the relationship with yourself and your relationship with others.
Phase Four: Enhancing Yourself
- Learning who you are in all relationships
- Using the training & behavior modification process and relationship building principles to grow as a person