I have spent more than a decade carefully studying the relationship between a dog’s behavior and his/her environment. Working together, we will discuss your dog's behavioral concerns, establish environmental root causes and use a holistic approach to educate and train both you and your dog in order to reach the desired goals.
Paws and Reward is for you if you want to:
- Learn more about your canine companion
- Work WITH your dog
- Enhance your existing bond and connection
- Grow as a person during the process
How I Can Help:
- Relief and management strategies
- Emotional support & coaching techniques
- Compassionate and empathetic listening skills
- Engaged teaching style
- A reduction in miscommunication between you and your dog
- A better understanding of what your dog needs
- Personalized training plans for your success & your dog's behavioral needs
- Scientific, evidence-based, force-free training techniques
- Fun training exercises to motivate you & your dog
Virtual Coaching Topics:
- House Training
- Life skills and impulse control behaviors
- Helping a newly adopted dog adjust into the home
- Leash reactivity: barking and lunging while on leash
- Resource guarding
Deepening your relationship with your dog will ultimately deepen your relationship with yourself & everything around you!
Initial Consultation and Assessment (1 hour):
- Conduct a thorough assessment of dog’s history and behavior.
- Determine training and relationship goals you’d like to achieve with your dog.
- Discuss the process, what to expect and determine the number of training sessions it would take to reach your desired goals.
- Establish management techniques for immediate relief.
- Introduce one new life skill to start the training process.
- Written summary of initial consultation, resources and custom training plan sent via email.
- All sessions conducted online via Zoom (camera needed).
- Investment: $80.00
Follow up Coaching sessions:
- 60 minutes: $80.00
- 45 minutes: $65.00
- 30 minutes: $45.00
- Access to me via email for questions.
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org